We want you to have the opportunity to be involved in the decisions we take and want to ensure that the idea of ‘no decision about me, without me’ (part of the NHS constitution) becomes the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a carer
There are lots of ways in which you can become involved; for more information please browse the options on the left menu.
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Healthwatch Wirral are also available as the independent voice of people who use health and social care in Wirral.