We want you to have the opportunity to be involved in the decisions we take. Adopting the ethos ‘no decision about me, without me’ (part of the NHS constitution) has become the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a carer
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is currently gathering views and comments from Wirral patients and stakeholders on what is important to them when they have a blood test done. A survey has been developed to help us understand your views on the local blood test service and help us to improve the service.
What is the Community Phlebotomy Service?
When your GP asks you to have a blood test you will be referred into the Community Phlebotomy service. The Community Phlebotomy service will do your blood test for you. Patients can access the service either at their GP practice or from one of the following drop-in locations. All drop-in clinics are open Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
The following GP practices provide the service at their surgery:
- Eastham Group Practice
- Gladstone Medical Centre
- Heatherlands Medical Centre
- Miriam Medical Centre
- Earlston & Seabank Medical Centre
- Moreton Cross Group Practice
- St Hilary Group Practice
- TG Medical Centre
- St Catherine’s Surgery
- Woodchurch Medical Centre
- Leasowe Primary Care Centre
The following drop-in locations are (these services are provided by NHS Wirral Community NHS Foundation Trust):
- Arrowe Park Hospital (Drop-in)
- St Catherine’s Health Centre (Drop-in)
- Victoria Central Health Centre (Drop-in)
- Eastham Clinic, Eastham (Drop-in)
- Marine Lake Medical Practice (Appointment only)
We would really appreciate if you could take a couple of minutes to complete the following survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WirralCCGbloodtest . The closing date for the survey is Friday 26th May 2017
Click here to access a downloadable version of the survey. If you require the survey in an alternative format get in touch.
If you would like to send your survey via post please send
FAO Communications team
Old Market House