We want you to have the opportunity to be involved in the decisions we take. Adopting the ethos ‘no decision about me, without me’ (part of the NHS constitution) has become the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a carer
All current engagement opportunities will be uploaded to this page
How have we involved you?
We have recently published our new 'Wirral Cancer Strategy 2017 – 2020', this strategy has been developed in partnership with local groups. As part of the strategy development we set up a planning workshop for patients and local provider organisations to attend. We also set up an online survey for Wirral residents to share their views on what they feel the priorities for cancer care are.
For further information on this strategy click here
As a CCG, we are fully committed to communicating and engaging with our patients and wider population in the decision that we need to make about commissioning (purchasing) of health services.
All live and previous consultations are available here . These pages also provide an overview of how we have asked for your views.