COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinics
Some COVID-19 vaccination centres in Wirral are now running walk-in clinics to make it easier and more convenient than ever for people to access the COVID-19 vaccine.
People who already have an appointment at one of the clinics offering walk-in vaccines should still attend at their timed slot and they will receive their vaccine as planned.
Walk-in vaccination clinics being held week commencing 29 November are listed below:
Clatterbridge Vaccination Centre, Cedar House, Clatterbridge Rd, Bebington CH63 4JY
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 9am-4.45pm
Wednesday – 9am-6.30pm
Saturday – 10am-4pm
Click here to see available vaccines
- There must be a minimum 8 weeks between first and second dose
- There must be a minimum of 8 weeks between the second dose and 3rd primary dose
- There must be a minimum of 182 days between the second dose and booster
- Vaccines will be given on a first come, first served basis
- The clinic might end early if all available vaccines have been administered
- You may be required to queue
- You don’t need to take anything with you but you will be asked to confirm your name; date of birth and address. If you know your NHS number, that’s a bonus – to find this, use the Find My NHS Number tool
Anyone not able to attend a drop in clinic can book their vaccination appointment in one of the following ways:
Call 119 or visit https://www.nhs.uk/CovidVaccination
Wait to be invited by their GP practice for an appointment at a local GP-led vaccination centre.